Friday, November 2, 2012

welcome baby harper

  when my cousins brandon and sarah asked if i would be available to come to washington dc when their baby girl arrived-i was beyond thrilled. the day a baby arrives is an indescribable experience. the waiting, the anticipation, the hard work and the joy-this whole process is incredible.  through the photography i get to experience the beauty and emotion that unfolds. 


this baby girl did not want to make a predictable entrance-sarah was induced on friday, but baby girl had other plans. the hospital sent her home without a baby-hoping a few more days would help. we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and baby belly-









 on monday-the induction was a success!






































see more- harper's slideshow

  
thank you to brandon and sarah for letting me be a part of this most special day-
thank you to my aunt beth-for making my trip possible
thank you to my mom who drove up to help with my kids-i don't know what i would do without her-
and thank you to my husband-his gracious nature and positive outlook make my life very happy and make this photography business possible.